来源： 日期：2021-05-06 发布人：jntfgd
Ventilation duct is a kind of ventilation and air conditioning engineering, which is made of metal, non-metal sheet or other materials. It is mainly used for air circulation. In some large places, ventilation duct has a wide range of applications, mainly in industrial and construction engineering, hotel, hotel, shopping mall, factory and office building central air conditioning system. Xiao Bian summarized the performance index of Shandong ventilation pipeline for you, looking forward to your attention.
1. Working pressure: the large working pressure designed at the main air duct of the system.
2. Allowable air leakage: large allowable air leakage per unit area and per unit time according to the category of air duct system.
3. Air leakage: the volume of air leaked or infiltrated per unit time through the structure and interface of the air duct body under a certain static pressure in the ventilation duct system.
Jinan ventilation pipeline has high strength, good rigidity and small ventilation resistance, which is suitable for various fields. In order to ensure the normal ventilation of industrial and civil buildings, the ventilation pipe must meet the requirements of high performance and long service life, which has higher requirements for its processing materials. General steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel materials are commonly used in the production of ventilation pipes. If you want to have a deeper understanding of ventilation ducts, you are welcome to visit our website frequently.
The preparation work before the manufacture of Jinan ventilation pipe is as follows
1. Before making air duct, it is necessary to check whether the materials used meet the quality requirements and whether there are factory certificates or quality appraisal documents. If there is no such certificate, visual inspection shall be conducted and the following requirements shall be met:
(1) The surface of the plate shall be flat, the thickness shall be uniform, and there shall be no convex concave and obvious crush, cracks, sand holes, burrs and corrosion;
(2) The section steel shall be of equal shape and uniform without cracks, bubbles, pits and other defects affecting the quality;
(3) Other materials should not reduce the strength of the finished product or affect its use efficiency due to problems.
2. The surface of air duct and accessories shall be smooth, the arc shall be uniform, and the longitudinal joints shall be staggered; The bite joint shall be tight and uniform in width. The weld shall be inspected visually, and there shall be no air hole, sand hole, slag inclusion, crack and other defects. The deformation of steel plate after welding shall be corrected.
3. The allowable deviation of outer diameter or outer edge length for manufacturing metal air duct and fittings is + 2mm for manufacturing flange, inner diameter of circular flange or inner edge size of rectangular flange, and the unevenness shall not be greater than 2mm.
4. All right angle bends in the air duct system are installed with silencing elbows, and galvanized iron sheet deflectors are set in the silencing elbows.