来源： 日期：2021-03-22 发布人：gaoshitongferng
In the production process of the ventilation pipe, the vertical joints should be reduced, and the transverse joints should not be allowed. The gap of the ventilation pipe should be in accordance with the cleaning level of the design scheme, and then the sealant should be selected to block it tightly. The protruding surface of the plate joint of the ventilation pipe should be built on the positive pressure side of the ventilation pipe wall. The anti-corrosion measures should be taken in the process of ventilation pipe processing and production, and the pipe parts must go through hot galvanizing.
Machine and equipment cleaning method. This method is used for flue with short cleaning cycle and less oil pollution. First, spray the cleaning agent in the pipeline to soften the oil, and then clean the oil with a 30 meter long electric flexible shaft brush. It is used for the vertical flue of 30 cm square and the concealed small flue which cannot be manually accessed and is inconvenient to be disassembled. This is not easy to clean and easy to accumulate oil, to shorten the cleaning cycle.
1. The treatment air volume of each stove is about 2000 ~ 2500m3 / h. The total treatment air volume is determined according to the number of stoves and the installation position, and the specifications and models of the corresponding purifier are selected.
2. The purifier can be installed indoors or outdoors. If the purifier is installed outdoors, please install a rainproof device on the top of the machine to increase the service life of the machine. The maintenance space should be reserved around the purifier. The cabinet door should have a right angle free opening space of more than 90 degrees to facilitate future maintenance, cleaning and repair.
3. Power on the machine for a period of time before installation to check whether the electrode of the machine will shift during transportation or handling.
4. The air inlet and outlet of the machine can be interchanged at will, and the direction of the air inlet must have a filter screen.
5. The distance between the oil fume purifier and the outlet of the hood should be at least 4 meters to ensure the fire safety and purification effect; the distance between the purifier and the fan should be more than 2 meters, and the purifier should be installed in front of the fan. If the fan needs to be installed in front of the purifier, the air outlet of the fan should not directly blow against the purifier, otherwise the purification effect of the purifier will be affected; purification The air inlet of the air conditioner shall not have elbow.